Sunday, March 22, 2009

On the Road Again 2009



Yep.. this year brings another season of road trips and beautiful scenic drives. Which I try to capture on film and share with my friends and family. 


Last year we were able to take a 3-week trek to Yellowstone National Park and beyond. Now grant it, I haven't been to far away from the Pacific NW and Western United states, but the country we traveled was just breathtaking!



Just the views from the freeway were interesting and photo worthy...though, I had to 

get many of my road side shots at 60 mph...

Because my husband thinks that if we stopped every time I saw a great shot, we would never get to our destination! Unfortunately... he is probably right. 

Here are a few of my drive by shots in the Montana & Wyoming areas.


Grand Teton Mountains

Montana Solitude

Montana Hay barn

1 comment:

  1. I love the shot of "Grand Teton Mountains"!!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete